Lab Test Discounts
The Direct Access Lab services claim savings on laboratory test of 20%-70%. Testing availability is dependent on these companies having active Medical Directors in each state and is subject to change. Please check to see if testing is available in your state.
Laboratories will not accept orders without a Doctors requisition form. Please complete the process associated with a company below or call their phone number to get the required requisition form before visiting your local laboratory.
- MD Lab Tests: http://www.mychristiancarelabs.com/ or call 1-866-328-9443 (mention Christian Care Ministry) Testing is not available in MA or MD.
- Direct Labs: www.directlabs.com/ccms or call 1-800-908-0000 (mention Christian Care Ministry).Directlabs.com is still in negotiations to acquire Medical
Directors in a few of these states so testing may/may not be available: MA, MD, NE, ND. SD, and VT.
Laboratory testing is not a treatment but a tool to aid in the detection of illness and disease. Your test results should show a range for normal readings. It is possible that results outside of the normal range may indicate a false positive or may be normal for you. If your results do fall outside of the normal range it is important that you consult with your doctor. We recommend that you share your results with your doctor even if they are in the normal range.
Christian Care Ministry does not endorse these companies or guarantee or warranty the results. This information is being provided to you as a courtesy so that you can take advantage of the cost savings offered. Other companies may offer similar services at lower prices. It is also important to note that according to Medi-Share guidelines, Section VI.J., well patient care, including routine lab studies, is not eligible for sharing.
Use the check list below in order to obtain your best personal results.
- Do not fast more than 12 hours. (A prolonged fast can raise cholesterol levels)
- Stay well hydrated by drinking 8-10 glasses of water per day for 72 hours before testing.
- Some medications and supplements can affect your results. Please list all your meds.
- Be well rested and stay calm. Undue anxiety and nervousness can affect blood pressure
and some lab values.
- Blood drawn from a vein is more reliable than a finger stick. Finger stick samples may
need to be repeated, especially if the finger was squeezed or milked to get the blood drop.
- Laboratories often discount a combined lipid and glucose test.
If you are applying for the Health Incentive discount, you can order your A1c test kit here.