Testimonial Terms and Conditions Agreement | Medi-Share
The following terms, conditions and release ("Terms and Conditions") govern the submission of content to Medi-Share Stories (the "Stories"). If you do not agree to be bound by all the following Terms and Conditions please do not submit content to this website.
1) Participation: Stories is only open to participation by legal residents of the fifty (50) United States and the District of Columbia who are eighteen (18) or older at the time of registration and content submission.
2) How to Submit Your Story: Visit https://mychristiancare.org/share-your-story.aspx (the "Site") and fill in the required member information on the web form. Follow the instructions to submit one (1) digital photo and an essay, describing your Medi-Share Story (the "Submission"). You will be required to read and agree to the Testimonial release page and to the terms and conditions stated here in order to enter your Submission.
3) Representation and Warranties:
a. By entering a Submission, you represent, warrant and agree that you have read the Testimonial Release, and agree to the terms therein.
b. By entering a Submission, you represent, warrant and agree that you will not:
-Impersonate, or misrepresent his/her affiliation with any other person or entity;
-Upload, post, publish, transmit, reproduce, distribute or in any way exploit any information or other material obtained through the Site for any purpose; or
-Attempt to gain unauthorized access to other computer systems through the Site
c. By entering a Submission you represent, warrant and agree that the Submission:
-Will not violate any provision in these Terms and Conditions;
-Will not be treated as confidential, a trade secret or proprietary;
-Will be his/her own original work and that no other party has any rights to such Submission;
-Will not infringe on any other person's or entity's rights, including, without limitation, contractual rights, rights of publicity or privacy, trademark, copyright, patent rights or any other intellectual property right;
-Will not contain any content that is violent, hateful, unlawful, threatening, harassing, profane, defamatory, vulgar, obscene, libelous, deceptive or fraudulent;
-Will not constitute or encourage conduct that would constitute a criminal offense or give rise to civil liability;
-Will not contain a virus or other harmful component;
-Will not restrict or inhibit any other user of the website from using such website; and
-Has not been submitted previously in a promotion of any kind.
4) Publicity: Except where prohibited, participation in the “Stories” constitutes member’s consent to use of member’s name, likeness, voice, opinions, hometown, state and country for purposes in any media without payment or consideration. Participation in the "Stories" may also include use of stock photography to accompany the testimonial in cases where it may be more appropriate to do so.
5) Governing Law: This program is subject to all applicable federal, state and local laws and regulations and is void where prohibited by law. Under no circumstances will you or any third party be permitted to obtain awards for, and you hereby waive all rights to claim, punitive, incidental or consequential damages, or any other damages, including attorneys' fees, and you further waive all rights to have damages multiplied or increased.
6) Miscellaneous: If, for any reason, the Stories site is not capable of running as planned, including infection by computer virus, bugs, tampering, unauthorized intervention, fraud, technical failures, or any other causes beyond the control of the Christian Care Ministry, CCM reserves the right at its sole discretion to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the site.
General Release Form
I hereby agree to allow Christian Care Ministry the use of my written correspondence, portrait, likeness, and/or voice recording to use for any advertising or informational purposes as long as it is related to Christian Care Ministry or any of the CCM programs, including information relating to my otherwise confidential health condition(s) that I choose to disclose in the writing or voice recording referenced above.
I agree to hold harmless Christian Care Ministry from any and all liabilities associated with the use of my correspondence, portrait, likeness, and/or voice recording.
I have fully read, understood and executed this agreement freely and voluntarily. By reading this document and submitting my story. I accept all terms and conditions of this agreement.
I am over 18 years of age and have the right to make this agreement.
(Parent or Guardian if participant is under 18 years of age)