Health & Wellness
A foundation of Christian Care Ministry is bodily stewardship as instructed in the Word in 1 Corinthians 6:19. Over the years, the health programs offered have helped many reverse their disease, lose weight, and feel better using proven methods and prayer.
Our goal is to promote Biblical wholeness through leadership, resources, and programs of excellence that will guide, educate and inspire, enabling people to fully invest their time, talent, energy and finances in building the Kingdom of God.
Why Does Health Matter?
- Ninety percent of deaths are due to heart disease, diabetes, strokes, and cancers between the ages of 55-75.
- Most Americans are significantly overweight.
- More than half of insured Americans take drugs for chronic conditions.
- The lifetime probability of developing high blood pressure in America is 90%.
- About two in five U.S. women at age 50 will eventually develop heart attacks or other cardiovascular problems.
Our Health & Wellness Department offers Members access to a wealth of health-related resources, including an interactive website, as well as coaching from knowledgeable and professional staff members. Health Partners pay an $80 per month fee to access these services. Your commitment to a healthy lifestyle has lifelong impact on you, your family and the Kingdom! Learn more about Health Partnerships.
Members who are experiencing medical conditions that we anticipate will involve frequent contact with the medical community have access to Care Managers who will serve as a single point of contact for member questions. Care Managers work as educators and offer resources to help you make informed decisions about your care.