- Why Eat to Live? The Basics
- Eating to Live...Simplified
- Big Benefits of Blended Salad
- Important Dietary Concepts
- Dispelling the Myths about Olive Oil
- A Lifestyle Change Diet—The Optimal Diet!
Review articles on Fad Diets.
Before adopting any kind of diet or medical program, please consult your doctor. This educational material is for informational purposes only, and is no substitute for a physician's consultation and/or examination.
- Nutritional Excellence Works
- Fight Disease With Education and Desire to Change
- Legitimate Concerns for Vegans
- Dietary Program for Highly-Active People
Standard American Diet
- Nuts and Seeds Are Excellent Foods
- Taking a hard look at the benefits of olive oil
- Nuts Seeds And Avocado Are Health Foods
Learn more about a nutrient dense, plant-based approach to eating and receive guidance in choosing the right nutrition plan.
The Mayo Clinic, John Hopkins and Harvard School of Public Health all promote a diet rich in whole, nutrient dense, plant-based foods. These nutritional plans will help get you started.
If you are comfortable with the basics of nutrient density, try a more advanced approach. These plans are recommended for those with multiple health risk factors.