A career with Christian Care Ministry (CCM) is more than just a job, it’s a ministry. CCM is committed to connecting and equipping Christians to share each other’s everyday burdens through the programs and applications we offer. CCM operates the Medi-Share program, a community of more than a quarter million that come together to share each other’s medical bills.
CCM values our employees, offering competitive pay, great benefits, an on-site gym, cafeteria, free gourmet coffee stations, weekly chapel services, prayer time, Bible studies and more. Each individual is given the opportunity to excel in their strengths, advance their skillsets and have direct input into the decisions that ultimately drive the ministry’s success.
As employees, we are committed to adhering to the same standard of biblical principles of lifestyle and health that are required for membership in our Medi-Share program. These include:
- Having a verifiable Christian testimony indicating a personal relationship with the Lord Jesus Christ and professing the Statement of Faith
- Attending a fellowship of believers, regularly and actively supporting that ministry, and living under the discipline of that body
- Sharing the conviction that believers are to bear one another’s burdens as seen in Galatians 6:2
- Believing the biblical doctrine that our bodies are temples of the Holy Spirit and therefore are to be kept pure
- Not engaging in sex outside of traditional Christian marriage, defined as between one man and one woman
- Not using tobacco or illegal drugs in any form, or abusing legal drugs or alcohol
Positions are located in the Melbourne, Florida office unless noted otherwise.Please be aware that because of the high number of resumes submitted, only candidates that match the requirements of the position will be contacted. We encourage you to check the website in the future, as open positions are updated frequently.