Working at Christian Care Ministry
Christian Care Ministry is committed to serving the Lord and our membership with excellence. As employees we are committed to adhering to the same standard of biblical principles of lifestyle and health as required for membership in our Medi-Share program which include.
- Have a verifiable Christian testimony indicating a personal relationship with the Lord Jesus Christ, and profess the Statement of Faith
- Attend a fellowship of believers, regularly and actively support that ministry, and live under the discipline of that body
- Share the conviction that believers are to bear one another’s burdens according to Galatians 6:2
- Believe the biblical doctrine that their bodies are temples of the Holy Spirit and therefore are to be kept pure
- Must not engage in sex outside of Biblical Christian marriage
- Cannot use tobacco or illegal drugs in any form, or abuse legal drugs or alcohol
We welcome interested Christians to explore the open positions listed below. Positions are located in the Melbourne, Florida office unless noted otherwise.
IT: Network Engineer
IT: Software QA Engineer
IT: Database Administrator
IT: Software Engineer 1
PROCESSING (IL or FL): Medical Bill Analyst
MEMBER SERVICES: Member Services Representative
GUIDED CARE: Case Manager
APPLICATIONS: Application Service Representative
MARCOM: Online Marketing Specialist
MARCOM: Communications Specialist
SHARING OPS: Patient Advocate
DEVELOPMENT: Member Development Specialist
FINANCE: Accounting Associate
Resumes can be faxed to: Human Resources at (321) 308-7788. If your education and work experience fit with one of our job openings, you will be contacted to complete an application package.
Please be aware that because of the high number of resumes submitted, only candidates that match the requirements of the position will be contacted. We encourage you to check the website in the future, as open positions are updated frequently.