Working at Christian Care Ministry
Christian Care Ministry is committed to serving the Lord and our membership with excellence. As employees, we are committed to adhering to the same standard of biblical principles of lifestyle and health that are required for membership in our Medi-Share program these include:
- Having a verifiable Christian testimony indicating a personal relationship with the Lord Jesus Christ and professing the Statement of Faith
- Attending a fellowship of believers, regularly and actively supporting that ministry, and living under the discipline of that body
- Sharing the conviction that believers are to bear one another’s burdens as seen in Galatians 6:2
- Believing the biblical doctrine that our bodies are temples of the Holy Spirit and therefore are to be kept pure
- Not engaging in sex outside of traditional Christian marriage
- Not using tobacco or illegal drugs in any form, or abusing legal drugs or alcohol
If you are a Christian and are interested in working for CCM, you can find our current list of open positions by following the link below. Positions are located in the Melbourne, Florida office unless noted otherwise.
View Open Positions
Please be aware that because of the high number of resumes submitted, only candidates that match the requirements of the position will be contacted. We encourage you to check the website in the future, as open positions are updated frequently.