Explore This Section
LAB TEST DISCOUNTS
These discount lab services are an option for you to conduct the required tests for the Health Partnership Program. These lab services claim savings on laboratory test of 20%-70% and can be a convenient option, offering services across many major cities in the U.S. Testing is not available in some states and you can use your lab or physician of choice.
- Direct Labs or call 1-800-908-0000 (mention Christian Care Ministry)
- Health Labs or call 1-800-579-3914
1. Call or go online to verify that testing is available in your state and order the appropriate lab work.
2. Your requisition form, which is required by the testing facility, will be sent to you as requested through email, fax or mail.
3. Take the requisition form with you to the facility you select when you placed the order.
4. Please forward your results to Christian Care Ministry's Health & Wellness Department, email email@example.com or fax to (321) 308-7775.
*Laboratories will not accept orders without a Doctor's requisition form. Please complete the process associated with a company above or call their phone number to get the required requisition form before visiting your local laboratory. These lab services require a HIPAA release form to forward your results directly to Christian Care Ministry. Some vendors may charge for this service. Having your results forwarded to us from a vendor is optional. We will accept official results directly from you.
Use the checklist below for best results
- Fast between 10-14 hours, 12 hours is ideal. (A prolonged fast can raise cholesterol levels)
- Stay well hydrated by drinking 8-10 glasses of water per day for 72 hours before testing.
- Some medications and supplements can affect your results. Please list all your meds.
- Be well rested and stay calm. Undue anxiety and nervousness can affect blood pressure and some lab values.
- Blood drawn from a vein is more reliable than a finger stick. Finger stick samples may need to be repeated, especially if the finger was squeezed or milked to get the blood drop.
- Laboratories often discount a combined lipid and HbA1c test.
Laboratory testing is not a treatment but a tool to aid in the detection of illness and disease. Your test results should show a range for normal readings. It is possible that results outside of the normal range may indicate a false positive or may be normal for you. If your results do fall outside of the normal range it is important that you consult with your doctor. It is also a good idea to share your results with your doctor even if they are in the normal range.
This information is being provided to you as a courtesy so that you can take advantage of the cost savings offered. Christian Care Ministry does not endorse these companies . It is also important to note that according to Medi-Share Guidelines, well patient care, including routine lab studies, is not eligible for sharing.