Explore This Section
HEALTH & WELLNESS
A foundation of Christian Care Ministry is bodily stewardship as instructed in the Word in 1 Corinthians 6:19.
Our goal is to promote Biblical wholeness through leadership, resources, and programs of excellence that will guide, educate and inspire, enabling people to fully invest their time, talent, energy and finances in building the Kingdom of God.
Why Does Health Matter?
- Ninety percent of deaths are due to heart disease, diabetes, strokes, and cancers between the ages of 55-75.
- Most Americans are significantly overweight.
- More than half of insured Americans take drugs for chronic conditions.
- The lifetime probability of developing high blood pressure in America is 90%.
- About two in five U.S. women at age 50 will eventually develop heart attacks or other cardiovascular problems.